Unsaid Mermaid









officialfrenchtoast:

This fucked me up

[via] [source]


34,990 notesReblog 17 hours ago

princesssugarbutt:

totallyfuckingfetch:

princesssugarbutt:

What kinda person doesn’t like going down on their girlfriend like I can’t understand it

Someone who shouldn’t expect receiving oral themselves 😂

AMEN


182 notesReblog 17 hours ago
Uhmm. #foodgasm #orgasminmymouth #reuben #zucchinifries #tops #getinmybelly #fatday #yesplz #sofull

Uhmm. #foodgasm #orgasminmymouth #reuben #zucchinifries #tops #getinmybelly #fatday #yesplz #sofull


This is true. 98% of the time. The other 2% was cuz I didn’t hear my phone vibrate. #textingspeed #depends #importance

This is true. 98% of the time. The other 2% was cuz I didn’t hear my phone vibrate. #textingspeed #depends #importance


Break time! Virgin strawberry margarita for me. Alcoholic for the others. xD 🍹🍓

Break time! Virgin strawberry margarita for me. Alcoholic for the others. xD 🍹🍓


1 2 3 4 5 »
Queen Theme ®
Theme by: Heloísa Teixeira